Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ice Cream Sunday!-Mint Chocolate Chip Mani

Ice Cream Sunday!-Mint Chocolate Chip Mani

I've spent two weeks going back and forth on a themed post once a week.  I kept thinking and thinking and couldn't come up with anything.  Finally this morning it hit me...Ice Cream Sundays.  The premise behind Ice Cream Sundays is that I recently, for about a month and a half now, developed a dairy allergy.  This includes ice cream, which I love so much.  So instead of thinking about not eating creamy delicious ice cream, I decided to put the designs on my nails.  Hence the double post today.  For my first theme post, I chose my most favorite ice cream ever-Mint Chocolate Chip.  This also incorporates one of my favorite nail trends right now-mint nails.  Hope you enjoy!  Nail colors are discussed below.




Greens used (from left to right): Essie Mint Candy Apple, Hard Candy Gummy Green, Ulta Mint Condition, China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On, and Essie Absolutely Shore.


Browns used (from left to right): Essie Little Brown Dress, OPI Sprung, OPI What Wizardry Is This?, and OPI When Monkeys Fly.


2 comments: