Sunday, May 19, 2013

Crazy Cloud Mani

Crazy Cloud Mani Plus Animal Print

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am thoroughly enjoying my first weekend that I actually don't have to work.  I really enjoyed Star Trek on Friday and the zoo was really fun yesterday, although I am a bit worn out from walking around for so long.  I plan on doing a really fun zoo post this week including the funky animal print nails I wore.

Today I have a unique combination although I don't know if I would call it pretty :)  I started out with a perfect grassy green creme, Zoya Josie.  I stamped a blurple tiny animal print with China Glaze Fancy Pants and then created a cloud mani with Zoya Hazel and Hard Candy So So Sequin.





4 comments:

  1. I'm really digging the little animal print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute mani! Love the colors you used! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would have liked it better without the clouds! Can't wait to see your zoo post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete