Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pinspiration Mani: Minty Triangles

Hi everyone, happy Thursday.  Today I will be out in the field looking like a creeper driving around different houses and businesses (or at least that's what it feels like)!  It's all part of the job though.  I have another pinspiration mani to share with you today.  It didn't come out exactly how I wanted, the minty lines weren't as thin as the picture, but I still like the final outcome and wanted to share it.

Here is the original picture:

Source
I started with a base of Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party, I didn't realize the pinterest photo background has a pinkish tone to it.  Ooops!  I used my smallest nail art brush to draw the triangles with Essie First Timer and then finished off with the black in Essie Licorice.




So....not my very best, but I still like it!  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. haha, I love this, also very abstract, but they kind of remind me of faces of little monsters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just saw on Gnarly Nails that you are her blogger of the month! Very cool! WTG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, this is so fun! I love how abstract it looks. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete