Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Simple Designs with Zoya's Fall Collections

Hi everyone!  Hopefully the week is treating you well.  I am swamped with life right now so I've got a quick post today.  I am totally unprepared for my trip to Boston this week so I am trying to get a project done at work so that I can take the entire day off tomorrow to prepare, pack, and clean.  Not to mention our deadlines for work are always a minimum of six months and they decided to move this project up to a three week deadline, that's right...three weeks.  Enough blabbering on my end.  Today I wanted to show two simple looks with the Zoya Fall Cashmere and Satin collections.

First up is a ruffian that I created with the Satin Collection.  I started with a simple base of Zoya Jacqueline and then alternated the colors to create a mixed up, multi-layer ruffian.


For my second look I created a mixed cloud mani with the Cashmere collection.  It was hard to capture because the polishes are super glossy and I added topcoat to meld everything together.



There it is....short and sweet!  Have a great day everyone!




4 comments:

  1. Love both looks, especially the second one! Your cloud manis are always so cute! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I especially love the first look, have created that a few times with shades of the same color.

    ReplyDelete