Monday, August 5, 2013

Zoya Fall 2013 Cashmere Collection

Hi everyone!  Today I have the first half of the Zoya Fall 2013 collection, the Cashmere Collection, which consists of six rich cream polishes.  Fall is my favorite time of year so fall colored polishes are going to be a hit with me!  I will say that I liked the creams, however, the Satin collection really blew me away.  


Without sounding redundant, I will go ahead and say that all but one of the polishes were typical perfect Zoya formula.  The only polish that gave me trouble was Pepper, which seemed really thick to me.  For all of the swatches, I used two coats with no topcoat or basecoat.  No topcoat...yes they were just that shiny. 

Zoya Livingston: lush Autumn red





Zoya Pepper: brick red cream





Zoya Sailor: classic dark navy 

 




Zoya Hunter: dark sea green cream

 




Zoya Flynn: lush camel brown nude cream 

 




Zoya Louise: rich chocolate brown 

 




Overall, I really liked the colors in this collection.  My favorites from this collection are Livingston, Flynn, and Louise.  These polishes retail for $8 and can be found here.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like these! I think my favorite is Sailor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Pepper is really pretty! Come to think of it, it kind of reminds me of Dr. Pepper haha

      Delete
  3. I have my radar on Hunter and Louise! Btw, I always feel silly saying this but I love your nail beds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are really great picks! Haha, I am always open to receiving compliments ;)

      Delete