Friday, November 15, 2013

Battle Ombre: Yellow Vs. Green

Hi everyone, welcome to Friday.  I am home sick again so this will be a pretty quick post for me.  Today I have Day 2 of battle ombre which features yellow vs. green.  For today, the yellow is pretty subtle whereas the green is more noticeable.  Don't forget to vote at the end of the post!  The results from red vs. orange was that RED WON! 

For the yellow I used the following polishes-Covergirl Pina Colada, Julep Abbie, Zoya Sara, Zoya Darcy, and OPI Yellowpalooza. 



For the greens, I went with cool, minty greens.  I used Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie First Timer, Essie Mojito Madness, OPI Jade is the New Black, and Zoya Hunter. 


Yellow Ombre or Green Ombre?

5 comments:

  1. The yellow is a bit too subtle so I like the green a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so hard! I picked green because it's one of my favorite polish colors to wear, but I love your yellow ombre too! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow, I feel like you don't see too many yellow ombre manis.

    ReplyDelete