Saturday, January 18, 2014

OPI Swatch Spam: 5 polishes

Hi everyone, happy Saturday.  I hope your weekend is going well.  Last night we went bowling with our friends and had a good time.  Not sure what the plan is today but I would be completely fine with just relaxing :) 

Today I have some swatch spam that I've been building up for a few weeks.  These are polishes I've used for undies or just wear on a daily basis.

First up is OPI A Roll in the Hague, which is a warm bright orange.  I wouldn't normally go for colors like this but I found it on clearance at Ulta and my husband convinced me I needed it (he's a polish enabler)!  I wanted a fun and bright color one day since it was so dreary out and I ended up really loving the color.  I used two easy coats with topcoat below.  The formula was great on this one.




Next up is OPI Excuse Moi!  I found this one on super duper clearance at TJ Maxx and again, my husband convinced me to get it.  To be fair, I don't need a huge amount of persuading when it comes to OPIs.  Excuse Moi! is a rosy pink polish with multicolored micro glitter.  It was easy to apply and I used two or three coats below.




Next up is OPI Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs. I had this one in a mini and had yet to try it.  Boy was I missing out.  This purple is a metallic grape color and I really adore it.  Now I'm on the hunt for a full size because of how much I liked it.  The formula was great again, two easy coats without topcoat below.




Fourth up is OPI Mod About You.  I've been waiting and waiting to pick up this polish but usually something else always catches my eye.  I had Ulta points to use so I picked this one up on a whim.  It has quickly become one of my favorites in my entire collection.  This pale pink has a purple tone to it and it reminds me of cotton candy.  The formula was actually really good for a pastel and I ended up needing only two coats.  This one is very difficult to capture on camera for some reason so the photos below look pretty dark but I think they are close to color accurate.




Last but not least is OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue.  I had this polish in a mini from the Germany collection I believe and it has a similar metallic finish to OPI Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs.  I really loved this one as well.  The formula was good and I used two easy coats.



Do you have a brand of polish that you like to "collect"?  Clearly I do!  Have a great Saturday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I like the orange one the most. it's super vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving A Roll in the Hague, great name too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that husband of yours; convincing you to buy more polish :-P
    Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all really great colors. Love how vibrant the first one is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have a lot of Juleps and China Glazes but I don't consciously collect, I just get them when they are super duper cheap :p
    OPI never gets very cheap here in Canada so I don't have many of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful swatches!!!! OPI is my favorite mainstream, tied with Zoya. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I love how all of these look on you! OPI is definitely one of my favorite brands :D

    ReplyDelete