Thursday, February 6, 2014

OPI Swatch Spam: 6 Polishes

Hi everyone, a bit of a weird posting time for me today.  I did have some indies to show you but after I spend a day in the field for work my brain is just fried.  So instead, I decided to show off some pretty polishes.  Hopefully that's cool with everyone ;)

First up, A Grape Fit!  This polish is a medium cool grape purple.  The color is stunning and the formula is flawless.  Two coats with topcoat below.  I got this polish from a pinterest swap.




Next up, A-Taupe the Space Needle.  Taupes really aren't my favorite colors, I like the idea but always dislike them with my skin tone.  I liked this polish for two reasons.  First, my husband and I stopped in Seattle before we went on our cruise to Alaska for our honeymoon.  The Space Needle was one of our stops even though I am petrified of heights.  Second, this color reminds me of a mix of hot caramel and hot chocolate.  Yum!  Two coats with topcoat below.  Another pinterest swap polish!




Ooooh, Last Friday Night.  I had wanted this polish and then found it at TJ Maxx, score!  This polish has a bunch of iridescent blue glitters in a pale blue base.  It's stunning.  I paired one coat over OPI Eurso Euro.



Next up Pamplona Purple.  I found a random mini set at TJ Maxx and this one was in it.  I thought this purple would be fine until I put it on, it's just a perfect mid-tone purple and I really ended up loving it.  Two coats with topcoat.




Another TJ Maxx polish, it's been really great for building up my OPI collection.  I figured this one would just be another sheer pink, been there, done that.  Wrong again!  Sweet Heart is a sheer pink but it builds up nicely in three coats.  It reminds me of melted strawberry ice cream and I really love it.  Three coats with topcoat below.



Last up, OPI Road House Blues.  This polish is a gorgeous navy blue with a tinge of dustiness to it.  It's a beautiful creamy blue and it's stunning on the nail.  It reminds me of blueberries :)  Two easy coats with topcoat below.



There you have it, more OPIs welcomed to my collection.  Do you own any of these?

9 comments:

  1. it really does remind of blueberries too and of course i love the purples, i hope your fieldwork goes well!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 bottles of Last Friday NIght. Love it! Really need to get Road House Blues, and A Grape Fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches - and I like them all actually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OPI has such a brilliant formula and what a lovely selection of shades - I LOVE the taupe :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the taupe one, it's one of those colors you either love or hate it would seem.
    And I have seen last friday night so many times at winners (canadian counterpart of tjmaxx) but never picked it up, it was still a bit pricy haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swatches! A Grape Fit is such a nice purple and so is Pamplona Purple - I think they'd make a great gradient manicure together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these look amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete