Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Feathered Nail Art plus a Video Tutorial

Hi everyone, happy Hump Day.  Halfway through the week, well sort of.  Today I have some nail art....finally, it's been awhile.  I had been wearing Essie Watermelon for a day and wanted to add something fun to it.  So this design just happened on a whim while I was watching Netflix.  I liked it so much that I also filmed a tutorial for how to do it.  You can find the video at the end of this post.


For this look, I started with a base of Essie Watermelon.  To create this look, I took a bead of polish on a striping brush and dragged it across the nail, flicking it at the end to create a wispy look.  The colors used were Essie Fear or Desire (orange), OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around (nude), and China Glaze Bottoms Up (pink).  I can't emphasize how easy this look was to create.


So there you have it.  If you want to see how I created this look, click the video below :)


6 comments: