Monday, June 30, 2014

Shopping My Stash-Zoya Yummy

Hello everyone, welcome to Monday.  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  Sorry for the radio silence here, it was one heck of a spontaneous weekend for me.  I ended up going with my mom to see my sister in Iowa and have a girls weekend.  We did so much running around and shopping that my body is actually sore.  I shopped for the first time in Sephora and did some pretty major damage but I'm happy with everything from the entire weekend so that's all I really could ask for.  I got back home last night so I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things :)  I am already looking forward to the long weekend ahead though!

Today I have a polish that I wore recently that I picked up during the Zoya Earth Day promo.  I was torn between this one and Robyn but ultimately I went with Yummy because I thought it was more unique.  Let's take a look at this blue stunner.


Zoya Yummy is a blue cream polish that Zoya describes as a light robin's egg blue or a sky blue.  I would describe it as a medium bright sky blue cream with a hint of periwinkle.  I think the hint of periwinkle dustiness really makes this polish something special.  This polish had a typical Zoya formula that applied smooth and buttery on the nail.  I used two easy coats with topcoat for all of my swatches.



Is this a polish you have in your collection?  I am very happy with this color and am glad I went with it during the promo.  Now I just need to wish for skies this color because the sky is black as night and the thunder is shaking the building....

2 comments: