Thursday, July 17, 2014

Carnival Themed-Loaded Caramel Apple

Hi there everyone.  Today I have a look that I'm not sure about but I really wanted to publish it and see how it went.  That day, I was wearing OPI Life Gave Me Lemons and I couldn't help but think that it looked like a granny smith apple.  I got the idea to create a caramel apple with the works so I went from there.  You'll have to let me know if you like it or not ;)

For this look, I started with a base of OPI Life Gave Me Lemons and then added the caramel ruffian with Smokey Mountain Lacquers I'm Just Peachy.  I drizzled the caramel with "chocolate" using a small nail art brush and OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys.  I then added peanuts using OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons and OPI You're So Vain-illa.  I finished the look off with a stick for my caramel apple using OPI Alpine Snow.





I'm still torn of whether I like this mani but I still wanted to share.  Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and unique look! I want a caramel apple now :)

    ReplyDelete