Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Nails 2014

Hi there polish friends, happy Hump Day.  I finally pulled it together and got some nail art done :)  I feel like I've been in a little bit of a nail art drought but I knew I couldn't let October pass without doing some Breast Cancer Awareness nails.  October is such an important month and I really didn't want to let it pass by. 


To create this mani, I started with a base of OPI Italian Love Affair.  For my accent nail, I layered on Glam Polish So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die and created an awareness ribbon with OPI Pink Flamenco.  For my other nails, I created a simple gradient with the polish brush and Zoya Harper.  I then layered on dots with OPI Pink Flamenco, OPI Suzi Has a Swede Tooth, and OPI Flamingo Tini Pink. I then finished everything off with topcoat.


Although this was a quick one, I couldn't leave this October without doing a breast cancer awareness mani :)  I hope you guys enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I recently also blogged about the nails I did for Breast Cancer Awareness as I volunteered for Pink Ribbon day. It would be so awesome if you could check out my post and my blog! :) http://polishedbyt.blogspot.com.au/
    I love your nails and your videos on youtube!

    ReplyDelete